Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Louise Maelys Makeup Brush Cleaning Egg


For years I used the same brush not knowing the effects it could have on my skin, after alot of research and dermatologist visits I learned that not cleaning my brushes daily or at least weekly can take a toll on my skin. Not only can it cause major breakouts, but it can cause contamination and infections. Also keeping the brush clean and not caked up with makeup can prolong the life of the brush and make application easier, smoother, and makes my makeup look more natural. I have been cleaning all my brushes daily using ELF daily brush cleaning spray and wiping the brush over a dry towel, unfortunately it didnt get deep inside and remove all the residue.

Louise Maelys egg make up brush cleaner is made of a silicone material and has multiple raised textures to get between each brissel, it can be used with all kinds of brushes without stripping or damaging the brissels. It has a slot to insert my fingers so its easy to hold and securely kept in place when cleaning my brushes this egg is availble in a variety of bold candy colors and a variety of different shapes including egg, corn, and heart shaped silicone cleansers. Its compact in size and can fit right inside my makeup bag and a great size if needing to take on the go when traveling. Since I started using this method of brush cleaning, my brushes not only look like new, but they also apply my makeup smoother and has made my brushes last double the time ( which is great when buying expensive brushes ). I use this egg both daily and weekly, my daily use includes cleaning it with ELF brush cleanswer after each use and weekly by dipping the brush into lite soapy water and rising the with warm water while rubbing the brissels over the egg. Its so simple and extremely easy to use.
Pick out your favorite colors and designs here -

http://www.amazon.com/LOUISE-MAELYS-Silicone-Cleaner-Washing/dp/B0171DWN2Q/ref=sr_1_9_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1457162733&sr=8-9&keywords=washing+brush+cleaner

No comments:

Post a Comment